GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Monday, September 26, 2005

4 Nights in Bangkok...

Funny enough, whenever people mentioned "I am going to Bangkok...blaa blaa blaa..." and the immediate reaction from people around you is "Wah! so lucky...got to go there..." as in some hanky panky is bound to happen especially if you are a men.

Soon after, there will be people walking pass your cubicle giving you this sinister smile. What the Fcuking hell! What's wrong with these people...is Bangkok such a bad place or should I say heavenly nice place that everyone is eager to go and have a hell of a good time?

I've been there for months before for a project and don't really find such a huge magnetic force pulling me...it is just another Asian city for goodness sake. I love Thailand and Bangkok city, the friendly people, rich in culture and food etc. But ... come'on don't just keep on wondering wild with your imagination.

I've just returned Friday evening...getting ready to hear what the same group of people got to say on Monday. Oh please...I hope no more unnecessary crap from anyone after all I am just there for business meetings and conference...do I have to stop by PatPong I & II and catch some juicy story to entertain there twisted brains' desperados?

Maybe not...who give a toss of what they may say. My standard reply shall be "AirAsia is bloody cheap...go get a ticket and find out yourself and stop bugging me!"

Still....not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow morning...it is going to be damn busy for the next 3 weeks. May have to be in three different Asean cities in three different weeks. Oh man! Pai Meah! (Ill fated in Hokkien).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home