GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Have You Seen These Missing Girls?





A colleague sent me the following mail forwarded by his church's friend:

> > PLS HELP........
> >
> > Dear Friends
> >
> > My sister has lost two of her lovely daugthers last Sunday and we
> > are very desperate to find them. therefore I decided to forward out
> > the mail to all my friends and would appreciate that you can give us
> > a helping hand.
> > My nieces' details:
> > Sarah Lai WanJun, 13 yrs old, about 160 cm.
> > Cory Lai Kai Li, 8 yrs old, about 130cm.
> >
> > Pls forward out this mail with all the pictures attached and keep a
> > look out if you have seen any of them.
> >
> > A million thanks to all.
> >
> > Regards
> > Diddy Lim
> > 96986990

Please help if you happen to see them in public places...

3 Comments:

  • Oh my God! This is so sad! Where were they lost?

    By Blogger fishtail, at 12/9/05 2:15 pm  

  • fishtail: I believe KL/PJ area. Exact details unknown.

    By Blogger spectrakia, at 12/9/05 3:57 pm  

  • Take a look at these.

    It's been making its rounds since 2006.
    http://merman13.livejournal.com/47043.html?view=356035


    Apparently, the children were already found.
    (http://gvjc.blogspot.com/2005/09/2-young-girl-missing-since-sunday.html)

    I could not find the news from TNP though.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10/9/08 9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home