GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Time Flies....


Enough of blogging about the haze...the last I've checked...the haze has miraculously disappeared in the PJ area but I am still holding my breathe for the golf game organized for tomorrow morning.

The entire family has moved out this morning to the in-laws down south panicking over the "State of Emergency" leaving poor old me home alone. If not because of those bloody bid responses, I will join the family to enjoy the clear blue sky along the sandy beach.
Just came back after dinner and some drinks at a pub nearby with some friends. Now feeling really bored after watching a VCD (some Japanese video diary...that's enough to keep you guessing), decided to update some really old websites that I have created like 10 years ago...some got deleted by the free hosting provider but some remains (surprisingly!). And I have found one photo (see above) that has been there for more than 9 years!! This is a photo of our wedding reception in KL with some Ozzy friends.

Time flies, can't believe myself that it has been that long. Phew! looking back those were the happy (and NO KIDS) days when both of us can travel around the world without needing to worry about disinfecting the baby bottles, toddler food, diapers etc.

I do not wish to turn back the clock, it will not be the same...I would rather continue to aged knowing there are 3 parts of 'me' slowly growing bigger and taller by the day. I am eager to find out how they will turn out to be.

Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow it's another 9 years...and I will be checking if Blogspot still exist and keeping my photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home