GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Deadline, Flu, Problem, Problem and Problem..

Didn't write much lately partly due to the proposal deadline for one of the bigger bids that I am working on. We have been following this account for almost a year now. Boring!

What can be worst than having to work your guts out ...long hours...and catch a flu along the way. The ruler 'up there' is fair when come to treating people like me...having an easy and totally unexciting working life. Have so much time to relax and blog when market is slow and customers has no budget. Once in a while, shit happens and you are going to work your butts out and doubly cursed with some illness that make your day even gloomier.

That's is still not bad enough. There are like 3 other domestic problems coincidentally took place within the same week. My better half begin to churn out all complains kept for the last 6 months, children having flu (hmmm....may have caught mine from them...what to do...I am such a loving dad) and cough (I have walked in and out of the same clinic more than 3 times within a week...asking for same sort of medicine...luckily ING is paying). And worst of all, the maid's problem...oh yes..this is the worst as it is turning the entire household almost upside down and inside out. Totally chaotic!

Is this what Lilian Too (not sure if that is the correct surname) the famous Feng Shui Master termed as the 'bad time'...the lowest point of the year? I must go and get some Patt Quah or Pi Yu to protect those strategic angles and positions at my home. Oh heck! may be I should just make myself more ill and get admitted into hospital....that way I can get away from work, family, and nonsense about maid problems. Didn't you hear about "Ta Ming Pu Sze, Pit Yu Hoh Fuk!" translated from Mandarin as "if you survive death (or serious illness/tragedy), there will be good luck awaits you".

Aiiiyah....just couldn't do it....I am just not the give up type...just need to go through it...may be tomorrow when I wake up, all trouble will be gone.

Good night and hope I don't get up tomorrow morning and see a pretty nurse serving me breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home