GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

"Horsie Doggy"

As we drove pass the nearby communal park this morning, my 3 years old daughter saw a dog (male, obviously) riding on top of another (this has to be female, unless the dogs have learned from their human friends about homosexuals) and aggressively pumping away... immediately she shouted "Look Dad! What's that dog doing?"

I had a glance and attempting to make up an excuse to divert her attention and at the same time trying to step on the accelerator to leave the scene ASAP in case an uglier act on display as there are more dogs approaching the little bitch. Just my lucky day I guess, there was a minor car accident right in front of us and I had to slow down and follow the crawl.

Keeping my usual calm, I replied "Oh...that was nothing, the dogs are playing horsie-horsie." Feeling not satisfied with that response, she asked again "Noooo, the big doggy is not on top...it is pushing the little doggy... Big Bully...the little doggy don't want to play horsie"

"Oh ya...you are right" I continued "May be the big doggy don't have any friends to play with, that's why he is bullying the small doggy". Finally, got her a candy from the glove compartment and her focus immediately shifted to the sweet.

I looked again at the dogs, I think they are at the peak of their sensation with at least 3 other dogs in the queue. Fortunately, my girl did not see this because I will definitely have difficulties explaining the doggy's joint body parts :)

One thought remained in my head after I have dropped my girl at her nursery enroute to work...will there be Lesbian and Gay dogs...or...maybe it already exists. Just imagine, 'doggy style'... hmmm can't really say it is a male-female thing. It will be damn funny if they can lie on top of each other or trying other positions.

4 Comments:

  • one day... you might need to explain why two dogs are stuck to each other n both trying to run in seperate directions but failed cuz they are 'attached' for some reason...

    By Blogger Shiang @ H2S, at 29/6/05 3:52 pm  

  • h 2 s, the day will soon come and I am thinking of using the "Tug-of-War" story. Think it will work?

    By Blogger spectrakia, at 29/6/05 4:34 pm  

  • may be it work but hard for her to understand ... hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/7/05 9:22 am  

  • paul: Can't help it I guess. Time to buy more candy...

    By Blogger spectrakia, at 1/7/05 12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home