GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Alive and Kicking in MANILA

Arrived in Manila, Philippines yesterday afternoon. It's been 2 months since I was last here. Nothing much has changed...still as chaotic as ever. Working chics are still plentiful and pretty & sexy as can be. I am still not fully recovered from my cough and flu....still coughing like a dog. Really hated this else I could be having more fun for this trip.

I will be here with some UK blokes (our partner) until at least the end of the week but the agenda is pack as hell...boring.

Last night, we wet out for dinner at this very nice Italian restaurant in Greenbelt. Fantastic food but one of the brits (mind you...he has just arrived and have not even adjusted to the time zone yet) has already greasing his eye balls at all young and fabulous chics that waltzing around our table.

One peek at the open air bar and pubs downstairs, woopie....more of those REALLY REALLY attractive patrons with VERY revealing attire. I can tell that our guests are eager to get into action. They ordered a speedy buffet dinner and a bottle of wine. But within 20 minutes, they are done. Leaving me and my other colleague from local office still struggling to shaft our food down the throat. Do you really think the 'Ang Mo' (whites) has wider throats thats why they grow into much larger body physique than the Asian? Probably.

Anyway, after paying the bill (they paid of course considering after converting to their currency, it is probably less than the expense for one person) we head straight to the nearest watering hole. A bar called "Sexy Blue" or something.

When inside, I was shock to see that there are like sea of teenagers and 'working girl' looking chics everywhere. The ratio is like 5 girls to a guy. Forget about the live band...was so loud that I couldn't be bothered to talk...just nod and smile...don't know what the hell is everyone's saying.

I ordered a bottle of San Miguel beer and my guests went straight to the serious stuff...brandy and whisky by the bottle. Obviously, the first chic that got hit was the waitress...she was only wearing a bra and tight shorts...you know the type that is not meant for plump people. Very cheeky as she serves and occasionally rubbing against our friends from the country that just got bomb at by their own terrorists. And for that she gets 200 pesos tips (about RM 14)! I am sure I will be seeing more of her and her friends coming by here.

After that, a group of 3 chics in their late twenties walked towards our direction and my itchy friend can't help but to chat them out...and they answered! My instinct told me to leave as I can sense something more exciting going to happen. I can practically see their blossoms as they are wearing the kind of low cuts that is as good as not wearing anything on the top (of course). 'Salamat po' (Thank you) I said and I just need to excuse myself...not that I want to but I knew I will probably check straight into the hospital if I don't. Damn!!! I am definitely going to take some interesting photos in there if I had stayed.

One of the chics grabbed me as I was walking out and say...hey, why go so fast....we are fun you know....(of course, I knew...you think I was born today!)...she gave me a sloppy kiss on the neck and I just have to push her off ... gotta kick myself for this.

Anyway, the night went passed quickly and I felt much better the next morning. Well, what happened to my guests....I had to wait at the breakfast place for over an hour before they reply to my SMS. Needless to say...someone got laid and I think they probably forgot their own names when they return to the hotel last night. I just hope they have their kidneys intact as there are cases (could be a hoax) that people woke up in the bathtub filled with ice cubes and one side of their kidney missing!!!

I can't wait till tonight...lets see where our local guide is going to bring us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home