GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4000+ Visitors Mark!

After more than 3 years of writing this virtual diary, I finally saw the total visitors count charting 4,000 (actually should be more if not because of me changing to another counter application around the end of my first blogging year).

What is the significance of 4K? None at all...some sites probably generate more hits than that in one day. But it's good enough for me as that should roughly translates into 200 odd people whom may have read my blog pages. So, that 200 odd people may also have told their family and friends about the silly stories or funny video clips that they once read/viewed here. That should cheer some people for a short while...I know I am.

And the memory of those happy tales should last longer than the 4,000 dominoes like the one below:



Well...at least I don't react like the video blogger below when she has recorded her first 4,000 subscribers:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home