GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

My very first time (Blogging lah...what are you thinking about...Kan!)

I have just started putting some crap into this flashy brand new blogger page today. Let this be a place where I share my thoughts, shit from work, community information, talk of town etc.

I was reading some blogs on others' webhome this morning and just wonder how many people in the world are actually creating their own little cyber hideaway. People are living in two different dimensions both real and make-believe....some place where you can fully express yourself and completely changed to a new character.

In some instance, may even experience playing a role that never in your wildest dream that you will become one such as the opposite gender. Damn frightening...if this has gone out of control, can't imagine how many loonies will be walking on our street.

It's almost 7pm...time for me to go rather than pretending working hard at the office. So long my dear cyberhome. Have a good one!

Friday, 24th June 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home