GroggyPot - The World of Bizarre Beans...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Something Missing...

You have returned...expect to find some interesting clips or article to read owing to the fact that the last visit was mildly fascinating. Nothing found...no new post...no updates. Disappointed and leave and told yourself not to come again and remove the link. Obviously, forgotten that it was the weekend and bloggers do have their real life to live too.

Alas, not all bloggers are desperate for the clicks and hits that ultimately transpire to some handsome extra spending money at end of each month.

Personally, I think the weekend was great...'Ching Ming' (visit the ancestor's grave day) at wee hours Saturday morning, one birthday celebration, routine dinner at home catching up with family members, Sunday shopping and spending one-to-one quality time with my youngest boy (been punishing him of late hence the mum wanted me to mend the wound and give him some extra attention while she brought the brother and sister to morning service), and finally ended the weekend with an evening walk around the garden after the rain (not exactly a heavy one though the lightning and strong wind made it looks threatening).

The only one thing that was missing from the whole package is golf...but I guess its worth it. After all, there are many more golf weekends ahead. With that thought in mind, I believe I can start off tomorrow without the blues.

Someone asked me to search for this Jacky Cheung's song and post it here so that they can listen to it...



I used to like the follwoing song a lot when I am younger (we are talking 80's ok)...still do...especially when age is finally showing signs.



And this one is not bad too (at least during my time): "Together in Electric Dreams" - Giorgio Moroder & Phillip Oakey. See some shots from this extremely old movie itself...



If you are not a Dire Straits fan...quickly surf away...have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home